IB Catalyst rounds 1 – 3 report published: Highest success rates for academic- industry collbaorations
This document provides a brief description of the Industrial Biotechnology Catalyst mechanism, through which Innovate UK, the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council and the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council fund industrial biotechnology innovations within the UK.
- What the Industrial Biotechnology Catalyst aims to achieve
- The scope of this mechanism
- The funding streams that are available
- An analysis of applications in rounds 1, 2 and 3
- A list of funded grants from rounds 1, 2 and 3
Read the about the ib-catalysts-funded-grants here.