Consortia Building Funding
**Consortia Building Funding is currently unavailable**
We have funding available to assist our members in building consortia to apply for funding to help solve industrial biotechnology and bioenergy challenges
Our consortia funding allows CBMNet members to engage with industry and academics in the form of a meeting(s), with a view to generating project ideas which could form the basis of collaborative funding applications. Meetings are expected to be for 1 or 2 days and include at least 6 CBMNet members, from both academia and industry.
Amount available: up to £2,000
Important dates: OPEN CALL
Applications must be directly related to industrial biotechnology or bioenergy (IBBE) and have at least one aspect related to the CBMNet Remit.
Support available from CBMNet:
- We will help find suitable partners to build you consortia
- We will plan all the logistics of your meeting(s) e.g. accommodation, venue, refreshments
- We will attend your meeting and take notes/help chair the meeting if required
- We will arrange confidentiality agreements for all meeting attendees in advance
- We will help write your application from initial idea through to submission
To apply for consortia building funding please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.