BIS Publishes Information on UK Participation in H2020 and FP7
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) has published details on UK participation in Horizon 2020 and in Framework Programme 7. The release covers:
- Horizon 2020 UK Participation Statistics: UK Total as of February 23rd 2016
- Horizon 2020 UK Participation Statistics: Project Participant Organisation Type
- Horizon 2020 Participation by Thematic Pillar and Excellent Science Participation
- Horizon 2020 Participation: Top 30 UK HES Organisations
- Framework Programme 7 UK Participation Statistics: UK Total
- Framework Programme 7 UK Participation Statistics: Project Participant
- Organisation Type
As of 23 February 2016 the UK was second in terms of numbers of participations in Horizon 2020 projects and in terms of funding received from Horizon 2020, forming 13% of the total participations and taking 15% of the funding awarded to date, comparable to the figures for the whole of FP7.
See the statistics BIS H2020 and FP7 UK results.